Cast-iron wood heating boilers SOLITEK are stipulated for work with solid fuels in traditional mode. The cast-iron heat exchanger has a high resistance against corrosion contributing to the long-term exploitation of the boiler. The cast-iron wood heating boiler SOLITEK is stipulated for heating with various types of solid fuels: coal, mall coal fraction, wood. In standard package the boiler is equipped with a draft regulator to provide for the optimal burning process. Cast-iron wood heating boilers SOLITEK is characterized by high efficiency combustion of fuel, achieving 80%.
Advantages of the boilers:
- Capacities of the boilers (17 – 56 kW)
- 10-year warranty for the boiler heat exchanger
- High efficiency: up to 80%
- High resistance against corrosion
- A spacious fuel hopper
- Simple and fast maintenance
- Low volume of harmful emissions, in compliance with the European standards
- Possibility to connect a fan
It is possible to equip the boiler with an electronic control mechanism and a fan – option for additional cost.